Saturday, December 29, 2012

January FREEBIE!

I've been creating a series of "My Little Books" for each month of the school year and recently completed the January edition. (I LOVE catching up on projects during winter break!) Each book has 23 seasonal words with cute illustrations and matching word wall labels.

For the rest of the month it's FREE on my TpT store! Just for fun, I've decided to make it permanently FREE! :) Just click on the picture below to go straight to my store and please leave feedback! :)


 I use these mini books as work for early finishers. I tell them that their goal is to write at least 1 sentence using the vocabulary word on each page. I've found that my TAG kiddos especially enjoy this challenge.
A picture of one of my students writing in the December book earlier this month:


And while you're there, check out some of my newest products (I've been really productive during the break!) You can also just click on the pictures below for a direct link to my store.
          

And YAY! TpT finally has an app for iPhone users! I've already downloaded mine and it's great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whooo's awesome? Commenters are! =)