Saturday, March 16, 2013

St. Patrick's Day fun

I love any holiday - just another excuse for fun with my students!
Since St. Patrick's Day falls on the weekend this year, we celebrated on Friday. 
First we read this book:
and worked on my coordinating mini-book, which is part of my "There Was an Old Lady" pack.
At the end of the day, we had a special snack: leprechaun cookies (i.e. Oreos with green creme).
 FYI - these are soo good - the kids loved 'em!
and we finished up our rainbow craftivity, which I posted for free here.
(please ignore the super messy tables! ha)
 Don't they look so colorful and fun in the hallway??

1 comment:

  1. adorable rainbow craftivity! I adore how it came out :)

    I am your newest follower!

    Rae
    Mindful Rambles

    ReplyDelete

Whooo's awesome? Commenters are! =)