Saturday, March 16, 2013

A sale and a freebie!

Just for fun, I'm throwing a TpT sale for St. Patty's Day! Everything is 20% off Sunday only!
Just click the banner above to go straight to my store and check out Mrs. Wheeler's blog for more people hosting sales today!

Now, onto the freebie! It's that time of year when my students are getting antsy and needing a review of rules and expectations. We do everything in my class to positively promote good behavior- earn beads in a jar (full jar = a reward!), pass out "Super Citizen Awards" (which I have as a freebie here), earn table points, etc. 
I really wanted a way to recognize a few students each week who went above and beyond in class, but always ran out of time at the end of the day to write personalized notes home, so I created this "Star Student" award. It's designed to print two to a page to conserve paper. I print it out on neon-colored paper to make it flashy and comment throughout the week when the kids are getting crazy, "hmm...I wonder who'll be a Star Student this week." I still left space for some personalization, because I think that's important.
Just click on the image above to get it FREE from Google Docs!

4 comments:

  1. Love your award. I'm always looking for new ways to recognize the kids who are always doing what's right! Thanks.
    Krissy
    Mrs.Miner’s Monkey Business

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the freebie! Your blog design is super cute!
    Jessica
    Literacy Spark

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just picked up your Easter blog hop freebie - thanks
    shawpaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Whooo's awesome? Commenters are! =)