Sunday, February 10, 2013

FREEBIE & More Mini-Books!

Happy Dental Health Month everyone! This is definitely a "holiday" I observe with my students every year. This year, I signed up for a county health employee to perform a dental health puppet show for my firsties. I'm looking forward to seeing how it will go! 
For Manic Monday this week over at Classroom Freebies, I've created this FREE dental health mini-book which you can get here:
I've been working hard on new mini-books this weekend and just posted set #3 on my TpT store! This set has 6 mini-books, including books based on The Hat by Jan Brett and The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle. You can get it right here.

 I'm also working away on a big project - a mega pack of 12(!) mini-books based on all of the There Was an Old Lady books by Lucille Colandro and others. I love those books! This should be posted in my TpT store sometime this week.

6 comments:

  1. I love your Dental Health freebie! Thank you so much for sharing. I found your blog through Classroom Freebies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the super cute mini-book freebie. I found your site through Manic Monday. I can't wait to use this next week when we work on Hygiene and Dental Health!

    Thanks again!
    Miss Allison’s Class
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment Allison! I'm so glad you can use this, I'll be using it next week too!

      Delete
  3. My kinders love these little books! Thanks so much for the freebie!

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I'm happy to hear that! My firsties like them too! If you have any special requests or ideas for more mini-books, let me know. They're fun to make! :)

      Delete

Whooo's awesome? Commenters are! =)