Friday, April 12, 2013

My Book of Healthy Food + freebie

First up, my new freebie, just in time for Earth Day! A cute Earth Day mini-book I put together last month.
Just click on any of the images to get it FREE from Google Docs.

I've had this idea hatching in my head for awhile now, and thanks to the gloriousness that is known as Spring Break, I finally had time to make it a reality!
This product includes a 30-page workbook, a new 9-page emergent reader mini-book, and a little activity with writing sheet which can be displayed on a bulletin board.
Just for fun, the first 3 people who leave their e-mail address in a comment will get this workbook for FREE!

15 comments:

  1. Whoa! I love your newest pack!

    cheriemae@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great!! I'd love a copy :)
    acupcakefortheteacher@gmail.com
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my favorite craftivity maker!! Thanks for the comment, it's in your inbox!
      ~ Nicole

      Delete
  3. Very cute!
    Tonya
    the3shores@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I missed your lovely health giveaway, but love the Earth Day freebie. Thanks.

    ~Traci
    The Bender Bunch

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love a copy! Please. kfrana@nntc.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Sorry friend, 3 other people already beat you to the flash freebie, but keep an eye on my blog: all new items I post will be free to the first 3 people to leave a comment. =)
      ~ Nicole

      Delete
  6. Thanks for the cute freebie!
    :)Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the freebie! Your Healthy Foods Unit looks great. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ah i would love to have this. i could use them in Hungary:) krisztina.janosdeak@gmail.com thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This would be a fantastic addition to any lesson plan, it is brilliant!! I would love to use it! Thanks! dorothyraymundo@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Whooo's awesome? Commenters are! =)