Sunday, March 31, 2013

Let's Get Acquainted!

Love LaToya's fun linky party - I missed it the last few weeks, but I'm on it this week!

Favorites Survey!

Favorite Place to Shop
For cute work clothes:
And for everything else: 
(These are both photos of the actual stores I go to)
Fun fact: I worked at this Target as a college student when it first opened. My job on grand opening day: show people how to use the "Vermaport" - i.e. escalator that takes your cart to the 2nd floor. You would not believe how many people tried to send their cart up with their kids still in it!!
Favorite TV Show
It's a tie!!
Favorite Sweet Treat
Mojo Crepes! This is a local hole-in-the-wall that makes crepes with ice cream. I always order the Fudgin' Good crepe: peanut butter, banana, chocolate sauce, cookies & cream ice cream, and whipped cream all wrapped up in a crepe. yummmm
Favorite Food
The gourmet veggie pizza from Papa Murphy's! I'm not even a vegetarian, but I LOVE this pizza.
Favorite Restaurant
The restaurant with the red roof in the picture below is the actual location I go to. Look at that view! And can you say crab nachos?? I'm making myself hungry!

1 comment:

  1. Hiya Nicole. Pleasure to make your acquaintance.

    Okay. I'll be honest. The Fudgin' Good crepe sounds too good to be true. Yummo!

    Emmy xx
    Daydreams with Miss D

    ReplyDelete

Whooo's awesome? Commenters are! =)