Thursday, March 28, 2013

A Bunny Blog Hop

A Tisket, A Tasket, Freebies for your Basket!
Several phenomenal teachers and bloggers are joining forces for an amazing bunny blog hop!  As you follow us along the bunny trail, you will visit some of your favorite blogs and discover a few new blogs too!  Each with a fabulous freebie just for you!
Thank you for hopping on over to my blog! 

My freebie is pretty awesome! I'm offering up my brand new 21-page April Activity Book (the first in a new series I'm working on). Click on any of the images below to get it FREE from Google Docs!


 In celebration of Easter and spring finally being upon us, I'm also throwing a 20% off sale on everything in my TpT store this weekend only! Friday-Sunday!
Happy Easter friends! =)

Thanks for stopping by and visiting!  If you are new to my blog and liked what you see, don't forget to follow me.  A Tisket, A Tasket, next up with a Freebie for your Basket is Kristy from The Phonics Phenomenon.  Hop on over!
The Phonics Phenomenon

Just in case you didn't join us from the beginning, here is an ordered list of all the participating blogs.

Stephany from Primary Possibilities
Sally from Elementary Matters
Lory from Fun for First
Linda from Primary Inspiration
Nicole from Mrs. Rios Teaches Second Grade
Brian from Hopkins' Hoppin' Happenings
Liz from The Happy Teacher
Jennie from JD's Rockin' Readers
Sarah from Learning is for Superstars
Teresa from Fun in K/1
Nikki from Teaching in Progress
Faith from Kindergarten Faith
Renee from Fantastic First Grade Froggies
Amy from Happy Teacher Heaven
Leah from Learn with Leah
Nicole from Teaching's a Hoot
Kristy from The Phonics Phenomenon
Rich from Mr. Giso's Room to Read
Susanna from Whimsy Workshop
Amy from Motivate to Learn
Lola from Preschool Wonders
Kimberli from Mixing the Next Batch


14 comments:

  1. Fantastic! I'm always looking for these types of activities. I'm looking forward to more in this series :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What an amazingly, generous freebie! Thanks so much.

    Nicole
    Mrs. Rios Teaches Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the awesome freebies! I am so glad I found your blog... it looks like you have some awesome products!

    Stephany

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found your blog through the blog hop... GREAT freebie!!

    Andrew
    Mr. First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable site - love the colors and love the owls!
    Thank you for the freebie. Have a Happy Easter!
    :)
    Tamera
    MyHeartBelongsinFirst
    Kaizactan2001@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great freebie! Thanks for sharing such a variety of fun items.

    Renee
    Fantastic First Grade Froggies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nicole, I just found your blog through TBA and I am SO glad I did. It is precious! :) Thanks so much for the printables. They will be great for morning work. :)

    Catherine
    The Brown-Bag Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous!! Thanks so much for sharing ... each week I put together an activity book for my students to keep in their desks and work on when they finish early ... these activities will be perfect! I'm your newest follower :)

    Amanda
    Let’s Get Fancy in First

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for your awesome April Activity Book! It looks great.
    Maria
    First Grade Carousel

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great bunch of activities - thanks so much for sharing:)

    ~Nikki
    Teaching in Progress

    ReplyDelete

Whooo's awesome? Commenters are! =)