Monday, January 14, 2013

(Late) Freebie Friday!

My grandma suffered a stroke last week, which has kept me very preoccupied the past week. As a result, I didn't get around to finishing and posting this freebie on Friday, so here it is now! Better late than never I suppose!

Last week I shared the cute snowmen glyphs I like to do with my students in January. I decided to go ahead and create a worksheet and templates to go along with it, so you can share in the fun with your class! Just click on the pictures to get it directly from my TpT store for FREE!


Next Friday I'll be sharing a Valentine's Day freebie, so check back later! =)

2 comments:

  1. OMG! You are my new obsession. Now, I love my owls, but your owls are SO CUTE and I just want to stare at them. Ha! Thank you for the freebie! I am a genuinely proud new follower.

    Irene
    Learning With Mrs. Leeby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went to your blog and thought *gasp* a fellow owl lover!! Love it! Now it's my goal to just make my room as cute as my blog! haha

      And now I'm your newest follower! =)

      ~ Nicole

      Delete

Whooo's awesome? Commenters are! =)